Who is the G1-LoTus NetRover for?
The G1-LoTus is the most affordable high quality GNSS Network Rover System in the world, making it suitable for a large variety of users and uses.
Surveying and mapping professionals
Environmentalists seeking high positional precision
Construction and urban survey crews on a work site
Geospatial specialists seeking simple-to-operate GPS system
Near shore marine surveys
What can you expect from the G1-LoTus NetRover?
The G1-LoTus is packed with helpful features, making it one of the most useful rovers on the market.
- Easy to operate one-button rugged and waterproof smart antenna
- 960 receiver tracking channels covering the GPS/GLO/GAL/BD/QZSS multi-constellations and multi-frequencies L1/L2/L5
- More than 30 satellites in view 90% of the time
- Cm-level positional accuracy (Fixed Solution) within seconds
- Serial Lemo connector AUX port (external power, configuration, communication)
- Uninterrupted operation with hot-swappable IMR batteries available everywhere
- 8" large touch screen ruggedized tablet data terminal
- Microsoft Windows 10 software interface
- Simple and intuitive I/O dialogs
- State-of-the-art peripheral utilization: Bluetooth, WiFi, Cellular connectivity
- Survey, stakeout, and verify results onsite
- Document survey site - use the tablet camera or draw on the tablet whiteboard
- Remotely control the survey operation from the office!
- A single operator crew/mission